The Garden Designs Lightweight Front Box is a rugged addition to your camera package. The 5.5” x 7.5” x 3” box was specifically designed with a lighter and smaller footprint than traditional wooden front boxes, allowing for greater maneuverability when multiple cameras need to be positioned in close proximity.
- This strong but featherweight item weighs only 7 oz / 200 grams and offers 60% of the volume capacity at only 13% of the weight in comparison to wooden front boxes.
- The Front Box is constructed of three layers of 4 mm Coroplast material riveted together to form a cohesive, plywood-like structure (the same material used in USPS mail tubs, real estate and location signage). By motion picture production standards it is considered an expendable, but can be depended upon to give many years of service with a reasonable amount of care.
- The universal T6061 aluminum mounting plate has a clear anodized coating for lifetime resistance to corrosion and normal wear and tear. The plate can easily be attached to most front box pins found on gear and fluid heads at motion picture camera rental companies worldwide. Popular heads include those manufactured by Panavision, Arri, O’Connor, Sachtler and Cartoni.
- Limited Warranty: Each front box comes with a limited one-year material defects warranty from the date of purchase, with proof of receipt. The warranty is void if product shows signs of excessive abuse. No other warranties are expressed or implied.
- The name Coroplast applies to a wide range of extruded twin-wall plastic sheet products designed for increased impact resistance and cold weather performance. This durable material is also used because it can be flexed an unlimited number of times without breaking. This unique ability is called "a living hinge.”
- Coroplast is chemically inert; water, solvents and most oils have no adverse effect, allowing it to perform under a variety of weather conditions.
- Coroplast is 100% recyclable, coded 5 by the Society of the Plastics Industry.
- Made in USA